Monday

September 6, 2004

Bailey did the cutest thing this morning. He woke me up around eight and I had to go to the bathroom, so I put him in his crib. When I came back he was so content playing with a stuffed animal that he didn't even see me come back into the room. I watched him, from my bed, as he played shaking the animal amd chewing on it's tail. Then, bored with that, he started to crawl around and finding a comfortable space in the middle of the crib, sat up and started bouncing up and down on his butt all the while chanting "hu-ya hu-ya hu-ya". He sounded like a little Indian. Enough of that and it was time to pull up and blow raspberries on the crib rail until he noticed me and reached up with his arms to get out. It's so cool that he can entertain himself more and more everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home