Friday

October 1, 2004

I have been trying white noise in combination with lullabies to help Bailey fall asleep and stay asleep. It has helped if onoly by signaling to him that it is time to sleep. I play it at nap times and at bedtime and he is so much easier to put to sleep. He is also happier and more easy going because he is sleeping better. Last night insteas for crying when he woke up he just stood up in his crib and said MAMAMA. What a cutie!!!

He is getting more determined to feed himself. He tries to take the spoon or fork from me and then refuses to eat unless I let him "help". He is also much more interested in finger foods and he loves bread of any kind. I think he has a sweet tooth probably because Nanny is always giving him something sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home