Tuesday

October 26, 2004

I didn't see it with my own eyes, but it seems that Bailey has taken his first steps. The story goes like this. Andy and I had gone to the store to get diapers and some drinks and when we came back Amanda filled us in on what happened. He was holding on to the sofa and Mom was sitting on the floor with some of Bailey's toys. He just let go of the sofa and took a few steps toward Mom. And of course when we tried to get me to re-enact it, no dice. So I am gonna try, try, try tomorrow.

I can see now how he has progressed to walking. His crawl has become more of a butt up in the air, legs straight kind of affair. Also, he has been testing his crawling skills more and more, like by crawling over the rungs on the chair and wiggling his way off the couch by sliding on his stomach. Andy actually had him standing on his own two feet in the kitchen, but then he got nervous and refused to do it again.

Wouldn't it be a great surprise for Daddy if he is walking while he is here? We will see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home