Wednesday

December 22, 2004

Bailey is certainly the little mimic latley. I mean, he used to cough after other people and clear his little throat, but now it is much more than that. Since Nanny is usually getting ready for work when Bailey wakes up, he has taken to combing his hair with her in the morning. And he loves to play with his phone. Whenever I say ring he answers his phone, usually with the mouthpiece nowhere near his mouth. Then, yesterday, when the phone rang he went running to the hall phone and streched and streched trying to reach the phone. He actually grunted! To top that off, he will often shake his head no when I am doing the same, trying to keep him from jumping into the Christmas tree usually.

I have been trying to teach him new words so that we can move beyond dadada and bye-bye, but to no avail. Hopefully, he will get the hang of it soon! In the meantime, he is asleep. thanks to the Benadryl I gave him because he spent most of the night barking like a dog. I hope that he isn't sick for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home