Friday

December 24, 2004

Nobody wants to be sick on Christmas, right? That's why I took Bailey to the doctor yesterday, even if it was only a "mild" cold. "Mild" when he barked like a dog half the night? Anyway, he is doing better now thanks to the cold and allergy medicine.

Anywho, at first, we were the only ones in the sick waiting room. Then, as other kids trickled in, Bailey started hugging them all and trying to give their parents magazines to read. It was cute, but Bailey is bigger than a lot of other kids and so I worry that he will inadvertantly knock one of them over.

So, that all got me thinking, that Bailey has to have a little brother or sister, despite what the doctors say about my back. I think he will make a good big brother. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home