Friday

September 17, 2004

Let's see. . . . . Where to start? Bailey has really been doing some cute stuff latlely and it is hard to remember it all. I guess that I could start with the trip to Morgantown yesterday. Mostly, he just slept because I had to wake him up early and he didn't sleep well the night before, but when he was awake he was a babbling fool. He said two new "words" that I had never heard before. One sounded an awful lot like nanny. The other one was from a show Bailey likes to watch that comes on PBS, Boobah. Well, he said the "b" sound with his lips pursed together and held it for a long time and then let out a quick and soft "ba". We were all surprised by that one.

Then, on the way back from Morgantown he started to fuss because of being in the car for such a long time, so I got into the back seat with him and gave him his blanket. Out of nowher he started putting the blanket over his face and pulling it down suddenly. I then realized that he was playing peek-a-boo and I started making faces and noises when he pulled the blanket down. He played until I thought his arms would fall off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home